Business Insurance

RECC requires members to have business insurance in place

The Renewable Energy Consumer Code requires members to have in place Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employers’ Liability Insurance. You can find a description of the typical scope and cover provided by these insurance products below. (The guidance notes have been prepared by the Chartered Insurance Institute.)

Public Liability Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Employers’ Liability Insurance

As a RECC member, brokers Marsh Commercial can give you access to specialists who understand the renewables sector and who can provide competitive rates for this insurance cover. You can find out more here.