Posted: 30 January, 2015. Written by Lorraine
RECC joins the Solar Energy Installer Roadshow!!
Solar Energy UK Installer Roadshow is a series of half day seminars across the UK that provide an accessible, educational opportunity for SME and commercial installers to learn more about all the latest trade essentials for running a successful solar business in the upcoming year.
• Tuesday 10 February – Surrey
• Wednesday 11 February – Somerset
• Thursday 12 February – Manchester
• Tuesday 24 February - Edinburgh
• Wednesday 25 February - Yorkshire
• Thursday 26 February - Leicester
Designed for the benefit of the UK’s solar installers, the roadshow will showcase the UK’s nascent commercial rooftop market and look at how installers can develop a business case for an FD based on the levelised cost of energy and will also tackle changing MCS standards.
Each roadshow will take a look at how solar installers can:
• Make use of new technologies and work within the policy framework to generate new business opportunities
• How to sell solar to a business
• Address the UK’s current commercial rooftops opportunity
• Keep abreast with evolving standards such as MCS, finance and how the industry can improve ‘quality’ overall to the benefit of installer businesses, customers and the longevity of the industry
BOOK NOW using the exclusive RECC 20% discount code: RECC20