Posted: 2 June, 2015. Written by Mark
A number of training webinars have been planned for RECC members throughout 2015. The schedule is set out below. These 45 minute sessions are completely free of charge for members and analyse different aspects of the customer journey. They aim to help members comply with the Code as well as with the consumer protection legislation that underpins it. Other industry rules and requirements are also incorporated.
Please contact email@example.com for more information and for links to the sessions.
1. Marketing, the behaviour of sales employees and the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
Tuesday, 2 June at 9.30 a.m.
2. Performance estimates
Tuesday, 23 June at 9.30 a.m.
3. Getting your proposals right - estimates, quotes and site surveys
Tuesday, 28 July at 9.30 a.m.
4. Getting your contracts right - what is fair and unfair and the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 Tuesday, 8 September at 9.30 a.m.
5. The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Tuesday, 29 September at 9.30 a.m.
6. The Consumer Rights Act 2015
Tuesday, 27 October at 9.30 a.m.
7. Completing the installation (storing goods, the timetable, design, installation and commissioning)
Tuesday, 24 November at 9.30 a.m.
8. After sales (customer rights in law, guarantees, fuel, maintenance and disputes)
Tuesday, 15 December at 9.30 a.m.