Posted: 14 May, 2018. Written by Lorraine
The Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) is excited to announce that it will be speaking at the REA's event, The EV Experience. It brings together senior stakeholders from the renewables and electric vehicle industries, and investigates what the consumer experience of electric vehicles will be in 2025.
At the event, hosted on the 7th June at the RBS Headquarters in London, attendees will hear about:
- the future of EVs and energy services,
- how we presently engage with EVs (ranging from haulage to taxis and personal usage),
- the future of EV charging,
- how consumers can be empowered through product and installation standards,
- how automation, electrification, and ride sharing will impact the future consumer interaction with the transport system.
RECC's CEO, Virginia Graham, will be speaking in Break out session 1 on 'Empowering consumers through product and installation standards,' alongside Katie Colledge Price of Carpendale EV Consulting, and Victoria Pelka of Citizens Advice.
Book your tickets now here. Discounted rates for REA members.
#cleangrowth #EVs #electricvehicles #sustainability #airpollution #airquality #renewables